Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What a great week!




This past week having my mom here has been so much fun! I have had a much needed break. Thanks mom! My kids LOVE their grandma, she plays with them and gives them lots of hugs and kisses. They have so much fun with her.

Sunday I did my sister Megan's hair for her. She wanted to have a new color in her hair so I had fun doing it for her.


AJ bought us a webcam so that he would be able to talk to and see the kids. Jaden and Kaylie have loved being able to "see" their daddy. The other night when they were talking to him on webcam they started kissing the screen. They even started cleaning him with a wipe. It was pretty dang cute, I of course took some pictures.


My mom goes home on Friday and it will be sad. I will miss her tons. It's so nice having her here to help me with the kids and to do things with her. We were able to go shopping the other day, just her and I while my brother watched the kids. It was fun to have time alone together. Thanks again, Mom! :)

3 comments:

Christiansen's said...

I am so happy that you are happy and doing well. You guys look like a cute couple, I am glad your kids get along with him so well too. Fun fun!

Goodwin Family said...

Having moms in town is the BEST! Both our moms should just move to Utah!

Katie said...

Yay, fun blog Lauren--I will miss you guys lots, and I"m glad I got to come and give you a break and have fun with the kiddies.

Related Posts with Thumbnails