Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to Megan! (yesterday)

Yesterday was my sister Megan's 29th birthday. Happy Birthday Megs! She and I have always been very close even though we are 4 years apart. We have always been great friends and have a lot of things in common. We love the same music, tv shows, movies, and think a lot alike. She has always been a great big sister and has always been there for me when I need her. When we were little, I was 4 and she was 8, we shared a room together and I remember I would get scared in my own bed sometimes so she would let me sleep in her little twin bed with her. She used to buy me magazines (all those teeny bopper magazines with pictures of *NSync in them) with her own allowance. She would always let me hang out with her and her best friend Julie and make me feel included. A few years ago her and I lived together with her friend KrisAn and we had so much fun. We would stay up late watching The OC and The Bachelor together and have girl talk. I used to take her to work every morning in the winter even though I didn't work until later and could sleep in. That just shows how much I love her because I am NOT a morning person. I may have been grumpy sometimes about doing it, but I was happy to help her. Those are just a few of the good memories I have with my sister. I hope you had an awesome day yesterday Megs! I love you LOTS! Thank you for always being there for me.




3 comments:

Megan Isham said...

yay good blog. Thanks for being a good sister to me too. I love ya lots!!!!

Katie said...

oh, what a good blog--good memories! love it

Rachel said...

Sisters are the best huh! So glad that you guys are so close. Happy birthday Megan!

Related Posts with Thumbnails