Friday, September 18, 2009

Thankful Thursday (friday)

I am thankful for Ashley introducing me to the rec center here in Pleasant Grove. This week I took the spinning (cycling) class two days in a row. It was so fun! The kids go to the child care located in the rec center and they love it. Every morning Jaden wakes up and asks if we are going to play with the little choo-choo train (they have a choo-choo train in the child care.) It's a great motivator for me to get up and get going since he won't give up asking me until we get there. :)

I am thankful that my kids go to bed at 7:30 and they go to bed so well! Jaden has not given me any problems whatsoever in his new big boy bed. I am so grateful!

I am thankful for football season. It's so nice to just sit down on the couch and flip on a game, especially when the Cougars are playing or the Dallas Cowboys. This weekend will be good!

I am thankful for Nicole and what an amazing friend she is to me. We don't hang out everyday like we used to since we're both so busy and have 2 kids of our own to chase around. When we do get together, which is still a few times a week, it's always nice to chat and goof off. I love her so much.

I am thankful for my big, jetted bath tub. Ahhh it is heaven for sure. :)

I am thankful that for the first time ever someone I wanted won on Big Brother! Go Jordan! I loved Jordan and Jeff this season, they were so cute. I love that show.

I am thankful for all the good shows on tv that keep me entertained every night. :)




3 comments:

Megan Isham said...

GOOD BLOG. I AM THANKFUL FOR THE GOOD SHOWS TOO. IT WAS FUN TO BABYSITT.

Rachel said...

A spin class would be so fun, i really need to take a class this Winter to keep active.
That's awesome Jaden is in a big boy bed and that he's sleeping well.
Hope Justin gets better soon so your kids can see him. That's fun you got to meet his kids.
And yes i agree, i am thankful for tv shows too. Gives me time to relax and unwind after a long day!

:: ashley :: said...

yay for the rec center!
see you tomorrow!

Related Posts with Thumbnails