Friday, September 25, 2009

I LOVE SPINNING!!!




I am a new addict of spinning! Thanks to my friend Ashley I found a class at the local rec center. I only pay 15 bucks a month and my kids are $2 for daycare everyday. It's so much fun! The kids LOVE going to the daycare and playing with all the new toys and the kids. The ladies in charge there are so nice. Back to spinning though - it is such a great workout! If you haven't done spinning before, you gotta do it! You can burn up to 600 calories in one hour! That is a lot of calories! It's so fun because you have music blasting, the lights are off, the instructors are motivating and you are spinning off the pounds! I haven't lost any pounds yet, but I can already feel my clothes fitting looser. I have done it everyday for the past 2 weeks! I will keep on doing it. I'm so excited that I finally found something that I like and will keep me motivated to lose weight. If any of you want to drive out to Pleasant Grove and come with me, feel free! Yay for spinning!!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails