Wednesday, September 16, 2009

"Go Kobe, Go Kobe, Go Kobe"

Jaden's daddy has taught Jaden well and made daddy proud, that's for sure. AJ loves the Lakers and Kobe Bryant. He is determined to make Jaden a Lakers fan. He bought Jaden a Kobe Bryant jersey a few months ago. Everytime he talks to his daddy on the phone he will say "Go Kobe, Go Kobe, Go Kobe." The other night we were on webcam talking to daddy and Jaden wanted to put on his Kobe jersey. Well later that night when it was time for bed I went to put his pajamas on and he flipped out when I tried to take the jersey off. I asked him if he wanted to sleep in it and he said yes. I just had to take a picture for his daddy to see.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Yay! Your kids are super smart! Cowboys AND KOBE fans.. I love it! :)

Shirley said...

So cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails