Thursday, May 8, 2008

Let the bloggin' begin!

Soooo this is a blog...hopefully I get the hang of how this all works real soon. I'm a MySpace pro, but I don't know much about blogging, so be patient with me.

I guess I'm supposed to start off with a little bit about me and my little family! I am a single mommy to Jaden, who is 11 months old, and a little girl Kaylie who is 4 weeks old. Yes, I know, I had them verrry close together! But hey, it's okay, I'm surviving! I am super mom as I like to call myself, it helps boost my confidence and keep a smile on my face. =)

Here's a little bit about me: I was born in Salt Lake City, and raised in Sandy, Utah. I have 2 older brothers and 2 older sisters, yep I'm the baby, and I love it! Angie is the oldest and she is just about to get her Master's Degree from BYU. Ryan is currently in "early retirement" as he likes to call it. He is also a very good babysitter to Jaden! Jaden looooves his Uncle Ryan. Golden is married to Crystal and they have 3 beautiful little girls: Anya, Sasha and Katya. Megan has been married almost a year now to Dan. Her and I are pretty "tight" =) and always have been. As for my parents, my mom moved to Arizona about 4 years ago and has been married to an awesome guy named Walt for 2 years now. My Dad is living in Riverton, Utah. He is my sports buddy! We like to watch BYU football together. Go Cougs! (he raised me well.)

Enough about my family, let's talk about ME, hehe! I just moved back from Arizona last September, boy do I miss the weather! This winter in Utah has been a very cold one! Shoot me in the face! While I was in Arizona I worked for Liberty Mutual Insurance as an insurance agent and also at 24 Hour Fitness. I had a lot of fun in AZ and I am sooo glad that I spent a few years there. On June 2, 2007 my little Jaden was born. He truly was and is a huge blessing in my life. The first few months were a little hard on me, but I had my mom helping me out a ton and then I got into the swing of things, and loved being a mommy! I decided to move back to Utah to be closer to my siblings and close friends. I am very thankful that I moved back to Utah, it's been a lot of fun being here. I have the greatest friend in the whole world, Nicole Swenson, she is pretty much like a sister to me, she does so much for me, and we have so much fun together. She is married to Tom Swenson and they have a little girl Brindley, who is Jaden's very best friend. Nicole pretty much took care of me the whole time I was pregnant with Kaylie, who was born April 11, 2008. She was there in the delivery room, holding my hand when the pain was so bad, and bringing me popsicles, and stopping me from yelling at the nurse. haha! I even named Kaylie after her...Kaylie Nicole.

Okay so let's talk about my favorite two little people in the whole world, Jaden and Kaylie. Jaden is my little angel and always has been. He is such a good baby. I spoiled him rotten and still do. I love him so much. He loves to sleep with me and cuddle, which is my favorite thing to do. I don't need a man in my life, I got my little boy! =) He is always so happy from right when he wakes up to when he goes to bed at night. He is a very sensitive little guy and is so in tune with other's feelings. He already has the biggest heart and I know he is going to be a ladies man. He pretty much already is. He always "flirts" with people when we go out places. He loves being around people and smiling at everyone. He is growing up so fast. He's crawling everywhere, and trying so hard to walk. He is a BIG boy! 27 pounds to be exact! Yep, he's going to be my little football player...hopefully he'll play for the Cowboys! =)

Kaylie is my little queen, drama queen to be more exact. =) She will let me know when she is hungry or needs me to hold her, and not with just a cry, more like a scream and a squeal and some "whiplashing"! Although she's a little drama queen, I really love her and I am so excited to have a little girl to dress up in flowers and bows! She is a beautiful baby. Everyone that sees her is in awe of how beautiful she is. My friend Joy calls her "little chocolate baby" =) I'm excited to watch her grow up into a beautiful, happy and confident woman.

Wow, this blog is getting long, I think I hear Kaylie crying so I better end it for now. Bottom line, I love my kids and love being a mom more than anything in the world. I know that a lot of people doubt me and my situation, but I know that I am a dang good mom! As I like to say, I'm the bomb dot com! (bomb.com) hehe!

2 comments:

:: ashley :: said...

CUTE blog! i think you'll like blogging more than myspace :)

Kari-Anne said...

Hello my friend I am glad to see you in the blogging world .
I have two sites - one for family stuff and one that I post some of my pictures .
I am also getting a web site made at the moment so I will send you the link when I get it .
http://stoppingtimephotography.blogspot.com/
andhttp://lifemovesfast2008.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails