Sunday, May 11, 2008

My first Mother's Day!

It's my very first Mother's Day! Here's a funny thing...last year for Mother's Day I wasn't a mom and now for my first Mother's Day I have not only one kid, but TWO! =) I think that is pretty funny. Today for Mother's Day I am just going to be at home with my kiddies. Too bad I dont have a husband to make me breakfast in bed and change ALL the diapers for me in honor of Mother's Day. Hey, but that's okay! Overall, I'm very happy today and so thankful to be a mom!

I'm adding to this blog tonight because I wanted to brag about the awesome brother that I have! My brother Ryan came over today and walked in with a dozen pink roses, a teddy bear and a card! I was so surprised and so happy. Isn't that so sweet? He's a keeper! =)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails