Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Boy have I been busy lately! It is nice to have things to do, but sometimes it's nice to have a little break like tonight. This is my first night not do anything for awhile and it's nice! Although I have laundry and dishes to wash, but those can wait for a few minutes.
Last Friday I took the kiddies with me to see my sister Megan. We went and did errands and watched Justin Timberlake on Ellen. It was a lot of fun. Ryan (my brother) came over on Saturday and played with Jaden and we had dinner. It's so fun to watch Jaden with Ryan. He just loves him so much. So the thing I'm really busy with is my new job! It's just a fun little job that I get to do with my best friend Nicole two nights a week. We were hired by a lady named Joy that makes flower clips and bows for girls. She is a very sweet lady! We get to go to two of her parties a week and sell her product, and then Nicole and I make a percentage of whatever we sell for the night. I really enjoy doing it. It's nice to get out and socialize with adults and not kids for once! hehe!
Oh and let's not forget that American Idol was tonight and last night. I am sooo bummed that David Cook won! I really was hoping and thinking it would be David Archuletta. He is just amazing. When he sings, I get goose bumps! He has an amazing voice.
Life is good right now! I am just trying to get back into shape and take care of myself so I can feel pretty again and not fat and pregnant! Joy just gave me a bunch of her old rrrreally cute clothes that fit me so I will feel cute in those! And now I just need to lose weight!
And I can't let a blog go by without talking about my favorite little kiddies! :-) Jaden is doing awesome. He is starting to stand up on his own now, without holding on to anything! He is getting very close to walking. He loves doing laps around the whole house walking and pushing his toy walker. He is just so much fun. I can't wait for him to be able to walk.
Kaylie is still growing! She is so beautiful I can't get over it! She is starting to be a little more alert to things going on. I love her big brown eyes! She is also smiling more! I give her little kisses and make noises and she smiles so big at me. I can't wait to get it on camera! Hopefully soon!

1 comments:

Katie said...

ohhh i can't believe jaden can stand up by himself he's getting so big! get a picture ! :)
and send some of Kaylie awake!

Related Posts with Thumbnails