Wednesday, May 28, 2008

addicted to blogging!

Ok, so it's official, I am addicted to blogging! It is so much fun. Whenever things happen, Nicole and I will say "oh we need to blog about this!" haha! It used to be when I would take pictures, I would say we gotta put them on MySpace, but now its all about blogging. Don't get me wrong, I still love MySpace, too! My sister Megan and I spent about 2 hours tonight chatting online about our music playlist. It brought back lots of good memories of all the songs we used to listen to growing up. I told her she HAD to put an 'N Sync song on her playlist just for me, and of course I put a Backstreet Boys song on for her. Thank goodness for music! What would I do without it? I really think my sister and I need to be on that show, Don't Forget the Lyrics. I think we would kick butt at it!
Alright so go listen to my new playlist with some of my favorite songs! Good times good times!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Lauren!!! Your blog is adorable and so are your kids! I'm so glad you have a blog for me to see now!

Megan Isham said...

I love the music you picked!!! That was so much fun going down Memory Road. We had some good music. I must say it was very addicting though. I will see you later on tonight.

Love
Megan

Related Posts with Thumbnails