Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for my friend Ashley who babysits my kids a couple days a week. My kids love going to her house and playing with her little boy Corgan. I feel so comfortable knowing that my kids are in good hands. Thank you so much Ashley!

I am thankful for Big Brother. :) I absolutely love that show. Every summer I get so excited for it to be on. I don't know what it is about it, but I just love it! This season is really good. I'm rooting for Jeff and Jordan all the way.

I am thankful for Justin and what a great guy he is. He took the kids and I out to dinner last night and it meant so much to me. My kids love him and he is so good with them.

I am thankful for my brother Ryan coming over today to play with the kids. It allowed me to get away for a few and go tanning and relax.

I am thankful for my dishwasher and ice maker.

I am thankful for Billy Blanks. He kicked my butt today! :)

I am thankful that I have a really good Fantasy Football team this season.

I am thankful that it's almost football time!

I am thankful that my mom is coming to visit next week! It will be so fun!!!

4 comments:

Katie said...

yayayayayayayayayayayayaay :)

Shirley said...

I wish I was thankful for Billy Blanks kicking my butt! Someday... :)

Megan Isham said...

Yay good blog!!!

:: ashley :: said...

awww thanks! we love hanging with your kids, they are so fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails