Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Talkative Tuesday

I finally succeeded at getting rid of my kids' using sippy cups during the night. It's a habit I wish I had never started, going to bed with sippies, but thankfully my kids are weened from them. Now my next project, potty training Jaden tomorrow! I'm really excited. I went and bought him big boy underwear tonight and I am determined to get my little man potty trained. Wish me luck!

Kaylie is saying new words everyday. It's so much fun being able to communicate with her easier. This morning Jaden was hiding under the crib and she said "are you?" It made me so happy! It's how Jaden says where are you? so she copied him and knows what it means.

Even though we just moved into a 3 bedroom condo, I still decided to keep Jaden and Kaylie together in the same room. They just love being together and talking to each other before they go to sleep and when they wake up in the morning. They are buddies. Sometimes I will stand outside their door and listen to them after I put them in bed. Jaden will say "lay down Kiki!" or "Kiki put blanket on!" It's so cute hearing them communicate with each other.

Jaden and Kaylie's new favorite way to eat..."stab it!" They actually use the mixing beaters and stab their food and eat it. The other day Jaden was hysterical and I couldn't get him to calm down and I saw a beater on the counter so I thought of something quickly and it worked. :) Whatever works, right?!




I watched Brindley today and Jaden had so much fun playing with her for a few hours. They played with toys, watched shows together and cuddled in the pack n play and in my bed. They are good friends! They are like brother and sister, they fight like it but love each other.

1 comments:

Megan Isham said...

Thats a good idea talkative tuesday!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails