Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Talkative Tuesday

Jaden and Kaylie are becoming better friends everyday. They have a lot of fun together and love each other so much. Jaden loves to give her hugs, especially in the morning when they first wake up. This morning I laid in bed listening to them talk to each other when they woke up. Kaylie coughed a little bit and I hear Jaden say "Kiki, okay, Kiki?" And I heard her say "yeah!" How cute is that?




Kaylie sleeps in crazy positions. She loves to sleep with a blanket or pillow over her head. The other day I went in to check on her while she was napping and all I saw was her little bum sticking up in the air. I thought it was so cute, I had to take a picture.



Jaden is pretty much potty trained! He wears boxer briefs or underwear all day and an overnight pull-up at night. This morning he woke up and his pull-up was completely dry! That's amazing for him because he is a peeing machine. He still has a couple of accidents a day or every couple days, but overall he is doing awesome. I'm so proud of him.

On Sunday we went to the grocery store and I let Jaden push around the little carts that they have for kids. He loves doing that. He likes to sneak in random foods. I ended up with turkey gravy, lemon-lime kool aid, sprinkles, and macaroni and cheese. I didn't realize this until after we paid for them and I was unloading the groceries. Silly boy.


1 comments:

Sarah Z said...

I can't wait for my kids to be such good friends like yours! Tucker likes sleeping with a blanket over his head too! You are SUPER lucky to have Jaden potty trained...so jealous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails