Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for my kids and how 80% of the time they are good kids. :) Today I had to take them to the doctor with me and they did so well. They just sat there on the chairs and waited patiently while the doctor checked me. I was so proud of them. My doctor kept saying how awesome they were and how well-behaved. After we left I bought them Sonic french fries for being so good. :)

I am thankful for music and how happy it makes my kids and I. Jaden and Kaylie LOVE to listen to my music and dance. Jaden always asks me for the "higher" song. It's called You Light My Fire by Snoop Dogg and Mr. Capon-e, it's on my playlist. They absolutely love it. Jaden sings it a lot throughout the day. Also the Taylor Swift song, You Belong with Me. They are awesome :)

I am thankful for AJ and his efforts to be an awesome dad and help out as much as he can. He does a great job!

I am thankful for my brother Ryan and that my kids have him around to play with. He is such a great uncle. He loves Jaden and Kaylie so much and they love him. I am also thankful that he is always happy to babysit and help me out.

I am thankful for our new home. It's so nice to be in a new, clean, gorgeous, safe place.

I am thankful for my dishwasher. Even though it needs to be fixed (the guy is coming tomorrow), I LOVE not having to hand wash dishes anymore.

I am thankful that Jeff won the Coup de tat on Big Brother tonight! yay! I love JEFF :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails