Sunday, September 21, 2008

Tag.com :o)

I have been tagged! This is a good one :o)

8 things I am passionate about...
1. My Family!
2. being a mom
3. music
4. putting my kids to bed at 7:30 so I can have my "me" time
5. not settling for the wrong guy
6. staying positive, and not giving up when things get hard
7. internet
8. best friends

8 Words or phrases I use often..
1. Shoot me in the face
2. Seriously?
3. Roll with the punches
4. awkward
5. Shut up! (like are you kidding me??)
6. Freakin' A
7. I'm over it
8. I love you

8 things I have learned from my past...
1. I have grown up a lot!
2. everything happens for a reason
3. cherish and enjoy every good moment
4. don't take friends and family for granted
5. what doesn't kill me will only make me stronger
6. I was NOT fat in high school!
7. always say I love you
8. to be careful who I trust

8 places I would love to go or see...
1. Hawaii
2. Disneyworld (again)
3. New York (again)
4. Australia
5. cruise
6. Carribean
7. California (again)
8. Vegas (again)

8 things I currently need or want...
1. money
2. dishwasher
3. a tan!
4. acrylic nails
5. lose 30 pounds
6. hair extensions
7. be in love
8. a new kitchen floor

8 people I tag...Mom, Megan, Nicole, Jess, Bridget, Andrea, Jaron, Kimber

1 comments:

Bridget said...

I have a little something for you on my blog...
http://mamabelly.blogspot.com/2008/09/awards-are-fun.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails