Sunday, September 14, 2008

My babygirl is 5 months old!



Again, time has flown by! I love that Kaylie is growing up so fast. Unlike most women, I have never been a newborn lover. I love the age Kaylie is at now and can't wait until she can sit up, crawl, walk, talk and so on. She is just so much fun! I love her little personality. I love all her big smiles and giggles. I love the look in her eye when she is trying so hard to crawl or sit up, the look of determination. I love to see Jaden and her interact with each other. Kaylie loves to pull his hair and giggle, Jaden even likes it! She loves to watch her big brother run around and be silly. She's always laughing or smiling at him. It's so cute. I love having them so close together, they are going to be the best of friends! :)


p.s. GO COUGARS!!!!!

6 comments:

Katie said...

ohh they are so cute - i love them :)

Nicole said...

Cute pictures!! They are stinkin cute!!!

Bridget said...

oh my gosh they are so cute!
Last BB on Tuesday :( I don't want it to be over yet!

Cortney said...

I can't believe she is already 5 months and I still haven't seen her. We need to get together soon!

Sarah Z said...

I can't believe she is already 5 months! It seems like I just saw you, but I actually think she was only 2 months then...that means we REALLY got to get together! I'm gonna try and come to the shoe party on Thurs.

3LittleFlowers said...

I know what you mean.. They are way more fun when are bigger... I just cant wait for my girls to be able to play makeup and all that kind of stuff.

Related Posts with Thumbnails