Friday, September 26, 2008

♥GiRL's NiGhT OuT!♥




On Wednesday night I went to dinner at Mimi's Cafe in Sandy with a ton of girls from highschool. It was so much fun to see everyone and catch up. It's amazing how much we have all changed. Some of us have kids, some are married and some have moved away. I really hope that we can all meet up more often because it was a lot of fun!
Kendra, Jess, Kaylie, myself, Christina, Ashley, Corgan
Jessica Findley Jewett and I - we had choir together
in high school but we weren't as good of friends as we are now.
I'm thankful that we have become such good friends!
Here is Ashley's baby Corgan and Kaylie, they are only
a few weeks apart!
Jess, myself, Kaylie, Erin and Michelle

1 comments:

:: ashley :: said...

I Love the pic of the babies, I am stealing it for my blog ;) haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails