Monday, September 8, 2008

2008 VMA Awards!

I am sooooooo excited that my girl Britney is back! Most of you know that I love Britney Spears. I have been a fan of hers since her Mickey Mouse Club days. Tonight she stole the show at the MTV Video Music Awards. She won not one, not two, but THREE awards - Best female video, best pop video, and VIDEO of THE YEAR. She looked absolutely gorgeous!

I'm happy for her, and glad she is doing better!

As for another former MMC member, Christina Aguilera sang her new song "Keeps Getting Better." She did awesome! I love the song!
It was a great night at the VMA's! =)


2 comments:

Katie said...

yay I'm glad too about Britney she is so pretty and hope the best for her!

Bridget said...

YAY Brittany!

I really don't know who I want to win on BB! Do you?

Related Posts with Thumbnails