Friday, September 12, 2008

Jaden and his daddy

These are pictures I will cherish forever. I really hope that Jaden and Kaylie will get to know their daddy. I am so grateful that I got the 2 most precious things in my life because of AJ. Some of you know that I have been struggling the past week with doing the right thing for myself and for my children. I don't want to get into it, but I just wanted to publicly say how much I do care about AJ and think the world of him. I believe in him and know that he will get back on his feet and do what's best for his precious children, or as he likes to call them "mini-me's". They both look so much like him and already have some of his personality traits. :)

June 2, 2007 - Jaden Aristotle James was born



Jaden sleeping with his daddy

watching tv together, what boys do best

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Cute Pictures!

JeSs said...

THOSE MAKE ME CRY! Daddies are so important! Gene struggles everyday...I know it is hard. My dad took 19 years to decide to be close...just keep faith and be positive and NEVER talk bad about him in front of the kiddies. They Know EXACTLY what's going on. Keep strong LOVE!

Mich said...

I hope everything is okay. If you want, Nicole, Jess and I are probably going to Discover Gateway the MOnday or Friday she is in town. I have a season pass, so I can get all of us in for free.

3LittleFlowers said...

I dont know details about this, but I TRULY hope that the kids are able to know their dad!!

And you are right... They are both daddy's look alike!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails