Friday, February 11, 2011

day ten

Songs you listen to when you are happy, bored, sad and mad.


I love music! I listen to it all day at work, getting ready, driving in the car, at home with the kids, etc. Life would be SO boring without it. Music makes me happy.
I love top 40 type of music, pop, r&b, hip-hop, country and some good house music.
Songs that make me happy right now are...Usher - DJ Got Us Falling in Love, Rihanna - Only Girl in the World, Katy Perry - Teenage Dream and California Gurls, Chris Brown - Yeah x3. I could go on and on.
I always love to listen to Taylor Swift, especially when I'm sad or mad. She writes some great lyrics and it's fun to sing a long to. "Now go stand in the corner and think about what you did!" ha!
Kelly Clarkson and Avril Lavigne I really like to listen to when I'm mad at a boy. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails