Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 13 - a letter to someone

Dear Harry,

I miss you a lot! I think about you often and wish you were here.  I miss playing Uno with you and listening to your stories. I love to play Scrabble and I know if you were here you would play with me all the time. I'm sure I could even beat ya a few times. :) I wish we would have had more time together, more time to get to know each other.
I know you would be so proud of me for the woman I've become. I am a mother of two beautiful, amazing children now. I know you would love them! And I know they would love their Great Grandpa Harry a whole bunch! Thank you for everything you did for my mom, Megan and I and for loving my Grandma so much. Thank you for loving us like your own and being a good role model in my life. I miss you sooo much!!! I know you are in a better place and hopefully playing Uno with my grandma and grandpa. :)

I love you Harry!

~Lauren

1 comments:

Megan Isham said...

OH this was a good letter. Imiss him too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails