Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 11

Another picture of you and your friends...



My friend Desiree and I. We have been friends since January 2005. We worked at Liberty Mutual together and hit it off our first day of work. We both started the same day and two weeks after we got to go to Boston together for TWO weeks with about 15 other people from Liberty Mutual. We went there for training, all paid for and everything. It was sooo much fun. Her and I got to share a suite together and we had so much fun together. She will be a friend I will have forever. She is a great woman, sweet, bubbly, beautiful inside and out. I love her tons!
She lives in California now so we usually meet every year in Arizona for a fun weekend. Hopefully I'll get to see her this spring. I miss her tons!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails