Sunday, October 10, 2010

fill in the blank sunday!



1.   The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is...Starbucks is the best way to start my day, although it's not everyday. Tall Strawberries & creme Frap, no whip, 2% milk, add a shot. 

2.  Today I wish I was not covered with bumps on my hands, feet and throat!

3.  If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I'd buy a new pair of jeans from Express.

4.  Tomorrow we will be looking for a new place to live. yay!

5.  Two things that don't go together are rainy, cold days and hyper kids wanting to play outside. 

6.  Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is a really good sale on cosmetics or cleaning products.

7.  The last time I tried something new was at Jack and Patti's party Friday night, the "LoLo" shot...it wasn't good but I was honored to have a shot named after me. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails