Friday, October 15, 2010

FiLL iN tHe bLaNk FrIdAy



1.   Blogging is time consuming, but I really do love it and it's nice to have it for memories. 

2.  A current fashion trend I wish I was brave enough to wear is skinny jeans!!! I want to wear them soo bad. I need to lose a few more pounds and then I think I could pull them off, even though I'm short.

3.  My greatest accomplishment in life thus far is being a mother and an awesome one! AND getting my Property & Casualty license. That was a challenging test, and I passed it my first try. 

4.  If I had to choose between a mountain or a beach vacation I'd choose um this one is easy...BEACH!!!

5.  A talent I wish I had is crafting, sewing, all that "mom" stuff :)

6.  A talent I do have is singing.

7.  This week was a long one! 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails