Saturday, January 8, 2011

Merry Christmas :)

This Christmas was spent in sunny Arizona! Jamie and I drove down and stayed at my mom and Walt's house. It was a nice little vacation away from the freezing cold! The most important gift I received was Scrabble! :) We played that a lot while we were there. I won a few times! We also worked on a 1000 piece Coca Cola puzzle. It was really hard but I stayed up pretty late and did a lot of it. Walt and my mom finished it after we got back to Utah. My mom made a YUMMY turkey dinner on Christmas day. It was a great Christmas and I'm so happy that we got to go spend it with my mom and Walt. It's always nice to go back "home" to Arizona and be in the sunshine!

My kids had a great Christmas with their daddy and his family. They were spoiled by Santa and the family. I can't wait to see the haul that they got!






 serious Scrabble business!


 I got my mom this really pretty necklace about mothers and daughters, she loved it. :)




It was sooooo fun walking the dog in DECEMBER! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails