Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 3

Picture of my friends and I...

My bestest friend Nicole and I. She is pretty much family to me. I love her soooo much and am so grateful for her friendship. She held my hand through the birth of Kaylie and has done so much for my kids and I. We always have a lot of fun together and have great memories.


My sister Megan and my brother Ryan. Megan and I are super close and always have been. We like the same music, movies, games, tv shows and boys. :) We have sooo much fun together and laugh a lot. We never fight and have always gotten along really well. I am so lucky to have a great big sister and friend that would do anything for me and my kids. I love her tons.

My brother Ryan is the best big brother and friend a girl could ask for. He has always been so kind to me. He used to drive my friends and I by hot boys houses (back in middle school). It was tons of fun. :) He is such a great person and has a big heart. (If any of my single friends are interested, I can hook ya up.) hehe!

Patti-cakes is such a great friend! We have so much fun together, playing Scrabble, going clubbing, watching reality tv, going shopping, singing and dancing in the car, and drinking. :) She is such a loyal and honest friend and I'm so blessed to have her in my life.


My mom is definitely my best friend. :) I love her sooo much and wouldn't be who I am without her. She is the best mom ever and I appreciate her so much. She is always there for me when I need her and would do anything for my kids and I. I am sooo glad that she is moving back to Utah soon so we can hang out allll the time. :)


2 comments:

Megan Isham said...

yay you have a good friends!!!!! Love ya

Katie said...

I love you, too and your friends are awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails