Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day One

recent picture of me and 15 interesting facts about me :)


1. I like the number 3. I can be OCD about the number 3 at times.
2. When I was younger (12-16) I knew sign language really well. I used to interpret the church lessons to my friend who was deaf. I lost it after high school. I really wish I had time to pick it up again.
3. I am obsessed with music. I love hearing new songs on the radio by my favorite artists or finding a link online with their new songs. Music makes me really happy. I get so excited when I hear a good song when I'm driving in the car.
4. I am a sucker for reality tv, but who isn't?
5. I have 4 tattoos and eventually I want to get one covered up that I don't like and replace it with a Dallas Cowboys star.
6. I never think that I am tan enough. Tanorexia much? :)
7. I love the store Plato's Closet. It's a place where they buy and sale used clothing. I find the cutest designer jeans there for a great price.
8. I love to sleep. I wish I could sleep in allll the time and take naps everyday.
9. I love pizza and if it wasn't bad for me, I would eat it EVERYDAY!
10. My first night home as a new mom with Jaden I had a break down and told my mom I couldn't do it and that I didn't want to be a mom. And she pretty much put me in my place and told me I didn't have a choice and I had to do it. I'm glad that she was tough with me. I love being a mom!!!
11. I am a huge fan of Britney Spears. If I was a lesbian, she'd be my girlfriend. :) ha!
12. My friends and family always count on me to have my camera with me. I am very camera happy!
13. I am addicted to chapstick, Nivea A Kiss of Smoothness is THE best. My mom always keeps me well stocked.
14. I have never been skiing or snowboarding. Hopefully someday!
15. I am single! weird...


1 comments:

Megan Isham said...

yAY THESE ARE GOOD. yes its a good thing you have your camera always:) I love that you are obsessed with number 3:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails