Friday, August 27, 2010

Feature Friday

Feature Friday from this blog...

1. The most adventurous thing I've ever done is...hmmm this is hard cuz I'm not very adventurous. Taken a road trip with friends when we were in high school. A few weeks ago Jamie and I broke into the pool at our complex. We hopped the fence and got caught. :)


2. If I were a pair of shoes I would be a pair of... I'd be two...flip flops and then shiny red chunky heels.

3. My preferred mode of digital communication is...texting. I hate talking on the phone.
4. I feel happiest when...I see the scale drop lower. and of course cuddling with my kids :) and hanging out with nicole and the kids.

5. A little dream I have for my life is...to be a cosmetologist someday...I just want to do hair!

6. The one modern convenience I could NOT do without is...internet! google is awesome!

7. Music, movies, TV or books: if I could only choose one to enjoy I would pick...tv for sure. I love all of my tv shows. they make me happy!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails