Friday, August 20, 2010

My mom rocks

My mom came to visit the end of July. We always LOVE when Grandma aka "bah-ma" comes to visit! She takes great care of us. We always eat lots of food, do lots of shopping, and I get to take lots of naps and this time Jamie and I got to go on some dates. 

One of our favorite places to eat has always been Robintino's. We went there with my sister Angie. 











My mom and I took my kids up to my brother's house and got to babysit my nieces, Anya, Sasha and Katya. We had soooo much fun playing Barbies and pretend. Jaden had fun taking the Barbies for rides on Lightning and playing with new toys. Jaden and Kaylie always have so much fun playing with their cousins. They love them! 
 ♥pretty girls!!!

Here are some other fun pictures we took while Grandma was here...


THANK YOU MOM/GRANDMA!!!! We love you sooo much and are so lucky to have you :)

1 comments:

Katie said...

Love you guys so much, too! ♥ it was a great trip!

Related Posts with Thumbnails