Thursday, March 31, 2011

J-A-D-E-N

It's been way too long since I have done a random blog. I'm gonna try to catch up, so I'll talk about Jaden on this post...

Jaden is the best big brother ever. He is so good to his little sister. One day we were driving in the car on our way to school and Kiki was talking about her friends at school. She said that sometimes her friends aren't nice to her (just like normal little kids) and Jaden said to her, "don't worry Kiki, I'm your big brother and I won't let anyone hurt you." What 3 year old boy says that!?! MY little Jaden! It melted my heart and brought tears to my eyes. We won't talk about what Kaylie did after that, lol.

At school last week in Jaden's class they talked about what they want to be when they grow up. Jaden picked a firefighter. He asked Kaylie what she wants to be when she grows up and she replied in her sweet little voice, "pretty". :o) What a little princess she is!

Jaden is doing AWESOME at school. He loves his class and his teachers. He always runs in and says hi to all of them and all his friends say "Jaden!" and get to excited to see him. He is learning so much. He can even write his name! It's not legible, but you can definitely tell that he has the shape of the letters down and is getting close to legible. He is learning sounds of letters and what words start with letters. He can even SPELL his name out loud, and of course he can spell CARS.
Jaden's latest favorite things are Phineas and Ferb, Lucky Charms, Thomas the Train, Spiderman, playing pretend, playing with his friends at school, riding his bike, going to Dalton's house on Saturdays, reading stories, asking a million questions a day. :o)

I am so proud of my little boy. He is getting smarter and smarter everyday. He loves to learn new things and is always asking questions. He is very in tune with me and my feelings and always wants to make sure I'm okay. He loves to come sit by me and says, "Mommy I want to cuddles." I love it, I love cuddling with him. He is such a sweetheart. One day I was crying and really sad about relationships and men and all the stresses in life and I was crying pretty hard. Well he came and sat by me and asked me what was wrong? And I told him how sorry I am that I'm crying and that I want him to be happy. And he said, "don't worry mommy, i'm here and we will be okay. And we have Daddy to help us." It brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it.


I love him so much!!! I'm soooo glad he is my son. :)

2 comments:

:: ashley :: said...

he is getting so big! i can't even handle that, he is a gem.

Anonymous said...

Wow I got super choked up at so many parts of this...from big bro to "consoling" you...i mean wowza what an amazing little boy....xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails