Wednesday, March 23, 2011

day 29

in this past month, what have you learned?

I have learned how hard it is being a single, full-time working, full-time mother! My life has completely changed. I feel like I don't ever have time to myself because by the time my kids go to bed I am beat and ready for bed! At least when I was a stay at home mom I could take naps with my kids and get some rest! I miss my naps. It's definitely been a challenge but I do enjoy working and earning money for myself and my kids.

I have learned that true friends stand by you when the rest of the world walks out.

I have learned to focus more on my kids and their needs and less on mine.




1 comments:

Nicole said...

I think you are Awesome for working full time and being a great mom to your kids! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails