Monday, January 25, 2010

What makes me happy

Jaden giving me hugs and saying "I love you so much Mommy."
Kaylie's little voice in the morning saying "mommy!" with her big smile.
Talking to my mom on the phone everyday.
Getting little packages in the mail from my mom.
The rare times that my sister Megan and I get to hang out by ourselves and have girl time.
Watching good TV shows.
AJ telling me I'm beautiful or that I'm a good mom and do an awesome job.
Tanning...being tan...getting tan...looking tan. =)
When Jaden and Kaylie get new toys or clothes.
Sleeping in...uninterrupted.
Nap time!
Having a car that I love to drive.
Pizza and yummy food.
Playing games with my family or friends.
Watching AJ play with the kids and make them happy.
Football season - when the Cowboys and the Cougars win.
Cuddling with Jaden and falling asleep.
Re-runs of Full House, Saved by the Bell, Beverly Hills 90210, Friends, Reba.
Hanging out with Nicole and the kids.
Getting my hair and nails done.
Losing weight!
Going to the gym everyday.
Being a mom =)


3 comments:

Katie said...

yay good one! Love you all ♥

Nicole said...

Good post!! I told brin that you guys were coming home tomorrow. her response was... So we can finally play?!! drive safe!

Megan Isham said...

Yay that was a good one. I am excited to see you and the kids.

Related Posts with Thumbnails