Thursday, December 9, 2010

fill in the blank...

fill in the blank friday.
{photo from weheartit via this tumblr}


1.   Holiday spirit  is important and makes me really happy! I don't like when people are "scrooges" during the holidays. It's always fun to find the kid within!

2.  The holidays are incomplete without family, Christmas music, Christmas decorations, the Lord.

3.  My favorite things to do around the holidays is   sing Christmas songs, decorate the treet, eat goodies, take the kids to visit Santa, buy presents! 

4.  A holiday tradition my family and I have is  we used to get a real tree and decorate it together; we'd have Godfather's Pizza on Christmas Eve, drive around and look at Christmas lights in the neighborhoods and go to Temple Square.

5.  Holiday music is   the best!!! I love it!

6.  This year, I'll be spending the holidays in SUNNY Arizona with Jamie, at my mom and step-dad's house. I can't wait!!!!

7.  Holiday wish list  Play perfume by Givenchy, tall sexy black boots, jeans, Scrabble, jewelry, gift cards so I can buy clothes.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails